Cleared for release
Create your CV using Markdown with a simple and beautiful theme.
- Go to
- Use the given textarea to create your CV, it is automatically saved on
- Press the
Imprimirbutton to print the CV.
You can host the CV on your own server and share a link to the
Markdown CV instance to have things like links, share
In order to do that you need to do the following:
- Upload the CV's markdown file to your own server.
- Ensure the server sends a valid
Access-Control-Allow-Origin. (for example,
- Send a link with the following structure:
- Improve the CV-fetching code
- Prevent flashing when remote CVs are loaded fast
This project was done in just a day. Code quality isn't the best. I will slowly improve the project according to my needs. The things in the To-Do list will probably be done at some point in time.
However, with that being said, if you'd like to contribute or fix something or suggest anything, feel free to create an account and go for it! :)