|Sofía Aritz 18694891b2|
GFonts Mirror Interface
I need a better name :p
This utility helps create CSS files to load your fonts from a mirror of Google Fonts from Google Font links.
- Go to gfonts.sofiaritz.com.
- Enter your Mirror URL (an Internet-accesible clone of the Google Fonts repo).
- If your site has low-traffic, feel free to use my mirror :)
- Click the Transform button and the CSS will be generated for you!
- You can use the Copy code button, but sometimes it fails, so keep that in mind!
Google Fonts Mirror
Check the Documentation repo for more information :)
Feel free to contribute to this project! Create an account on my git server, open an issue or a PR, and I'll make sure to review it as soon as possible :)
- Make sure to delete your
yarn.lockwhen a new pb-parser commit is pushed.
Right now the only instance of this interface is mine, and the only Google Fonts mirror that I know is mine.
I try to maintain everything and help everyone to achieve decentralization, but at the end of the day I'm just a random woman.
Do you have a Google Fonts mirror?
Do you have another instance of this interface? Please, contact me!
Thank you :)